There are six steps in the recruitment process:
- Teachers send their CV to the recruiter in response to advertised posts and suitable candidates are sent background information.
- An interview is arranged either face to face or via Skype – this is a two way process so feel free to ask whatever you wish to.
- References will be asked for and taken. They should be recent employers and we do this by email. Your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
- A job offer is made and a contract is sent to you. You return this signed and scanned, together with a copy of the photo age of your passport.
- You are sent the details to process the visa in your home country. This is usually done by an agency and we will give you the details. Note if you are not in your home country you must be able to demonstrate the legal right to be and work in that country. These visas are full work visas.
- The whole process can be only 14 days but the lead time is usually longer, depending upon the time of year.